MilLiberty this week is a President’s Day Special. Instead of celebrating the cult of personality that surrounds the Presidency, Caleb shows how much of a threat to liberty they are. Specially, this week’s show reveals the dishonorable legacy of Theodore Roosevelt.
For decades, Roosevelt has been seen as THE conservative standard, but the true legacy of Roosevelt is of big government, imperialism, controlled markets, and an overpowered Executive Branch. Caleb talks about the lesser known history of the Bull Moose and why any conservative supporter of limited government and free markets should run far away from him.
- The Trust Buster
- Bully Boy: The Truth About Theodore Roosevelt’s Legacy; Jim Powell
- New Nationalism Speech
- MilLiberty – Episode 65: Monopolies, Government, and the Free Market
- The Sherman Anti-Trust Act
- The Maine Explodes
- Evan Thomas asks why we fought Spain in 1898
- The Roosevelt Corollary
- MilLiberty – Episode 53: The Horrors of Early American Progressivism
- Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedom; Andrew Napolitano
- Progressive Party Platform 1912
Do you enjoy the content we publish here are OUTSET? Support us on Patreon so we know it’s real.