America’s history is one that’s not all good or all bad, but a lot of grey. On today’s episode, we are going to be looking at one of the darkest episodes in America’s rich history. This, of course, is a continuation of our October series, “The Horrors of Collectivism.”
Caleb looks into the Eugenics movement in the progressive era, the shocking people who supported it, and the pure evil it inspired across the world.Prepare to have your understanding of American history challenged in this grim episode of MilLiberty.
- America’s Hidden History, the Eugenics Movement
- Environmentalism’s Racist History
- Theodore Roosevelt on Madison Grant’s “The Passing of the Great Race”
- Was Margaret Sanger Racist?
- Segregation in the US Government
- The Long Forgotten Racist Attitudes and Policies of Woodrow Wilson
- The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics
- How Woodrow Wilson’s Propaganda Machine Changed American Journalism
- Bernays’ Ideas on Propaganda Continues to Haunt Americans