This week’s episode of MilLiberty is the first episode in an annual series for the month of October: The Horrors of Collectivism.
With this October being the 100th anniversary of communism, Caleb reviews the most recent casualty of socialism, Venezuela. He tells the story how the socialist state rose to wealth and how they lost it all, how their current crisis gave way to a dictator, their situation today, and how this happens in every case.
This is a series you’ll want to share with all your Bernie Bro friends.
- How Socialism Failed Venezuela
- The Fall of Venezuela
- Venezuela on the Brink
- Venezuela’s deepening food crisis sees ransacked stores; deadly riots
- It’s Official: Venezuela is a full blown dictatorship
- Amid Venezuela Protests, GM Plant Seized, Company Exits
- Rich socialists quaff champaign in Venezuelan country club
- Venezuela’s Starving People now Eating Zoo Animals
- Death Toll in Venezuela Protest Violence Rises to 56
- Venezuela’s Maternal and Infant Mortality Rates Soar