On the show this week, Caleb takes on many of the economic myths people like to through around during a time of emergency. The top economic fallacy addressed is that concerning price gouging. On this episode, we review the reason prices may dramatically rise in an emergency. We also look at how trying to control those price hikes will indeed hurt the very people it’s suppose to help. For libertarians to become better communicators, we must master the moral argument behind the market.
- Hurricane Irma: Stores running out of water as storms prepare
- Texas Attorney General Warms of Price Gouging After Harvey
- MilLiberty – Episode 46: the Johnstown Flood and Private Disaster Relief
- Price Gougers Actually Help Solve the Problem of Scarcity
- Attorney General Pam Bondi Launched Price Gouging Hotline as Hurricane Irma Approaches