Given the events of the past two days, we believe tonight’s debate will not only be a complete mess, but a great chance to continue building up the tolerance you will need for the next 4-8 years.
We once again invite you to grab your favorite beverage (and something a little stronger than your favorite beverage) and play along!
Take a sip every time…
- Clinton mentions Donald’s comments about women
- Trump mentions Bill Clinton’s philandering past
- Clinton says anything about Trump’s character
- You consider not voting in November
- Either candidate avoids the question entirely
- Clinton defends her Wall Street speeches
- Anderson Cooper attempts to correct or fact-check either candidate
- Either candidate makes an exaggerated face
Take a shot every time…
- Trump says he hasn’t heard anyone call for him to step aside
- Either candidate attempts to make a pop-culture reference
- The moderator tries to move on but is interrupted
- Clinton mentions the name of someone her campaign is using as a prop
- Trump and Clinton agree on something
- A question from the audience is clearly a plant
- Clinton doubles down on her “deplorable” comment
- Trump mentions Juanita Broaddrick
Finish the entire drink if…
- Trump says he will drop out if Clinton releases her emails
- One of the questions from social media is a college student “concerned about their future”
Have fun, sip water, and please drink responsibly!